It’s going to be a busy weekend so don’t let the summer heat get to you! We are looking to move 5,500 people this Saturday, June 24 and Sunday, June 25. Here’s some more summer friendly items that can make your move go smooth.
- Bring Water, if you have pets pack a travel bowl for them.
- I know this may be obvious but keep your keys together and in easy access.
- Toiletries are a must as well! Anything you need for the morning and night routines so you feel at ease settling into your new home. This can include a shower curtain, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies.
- Some basic cooking utensils unless you plan on eating out. Enough for one meal per a person should suffice for the night.
- Entertainment is usually looked over in the rush of it all.
- Have a phone charger on hand.
- Duct tape is another good go to items to keep near while moving.
- Snack packs are good too!
For more ideas on how to get packing check out our Pinterest.