We love our Dads but sometimes it can be hard to find the right gift for him. Here are some gift ideas we appreciate that might help you get a move on for Father’s day.
The Dad that likes to cook! Here are some nifty gadgets and treats for that foodie father of yours!
- Breakfast in bed with DAD Spelled out! How to Here
- Personalized cooking apron and utensils.
- These nifty cooking tools linked Here
Short on time? Check out local restaurants, such as BRIO Tuscan Grille, for Father’s Day Specials.
Click here for OpenTable’s list.
The Funny Dad
- Dad, did you get a haircut? No I got them all cut.
- Dad, can you put my shoes on? No, I don’t think they’ll fit me.
- Can I watch the TV? Dad: Yes, but don’t turn it on.
- I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It’s a little fishy.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
- What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
- Want to hear a joke about paper? Nevermind it’s tearable.
For ways to use these jokes check out this blogs craftiness!
Engravings are a great way to personalize a gift to the special father figure in your life! Key chains, pens, picture frames, bottle openers, and everything else can have a special inscription on it. Don’t procrastinate on this gift idea, it takes time to get engravings done.
The Handy Dad
There is even a personalized hammer for those handy dads out there! You could also try some of the listed below ideas.
- “If Papa Can’t Fix it…” sign found Here
- Up cycling some of his old tools for personalized gifts is a good idea too…but ask first! Here